Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

The biggest cat of them all: Lord Pawmerston

I've never had a blog before, so I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by this whole "jumping on the technology bandwagon several years later than is considered cool" thing. Truth be told, any time I've been involved with any kind of blog in the past (ie. the Gateway blog) I've been a pretty unenthusiastic contributor, to say the least. That said, I promise to take this one a little more seriously. Mainly because it's a lot easier than e-mailing everyone with annoying updates about how much fun we're having while they're stuck living out their mundane lives in Edmonton (Dave, I'm looking at you). Also because Chris will get pretty upset if I don't and do what he always does when he's sad at me (he's never really told me what that is, but if I had to guess I would assume it has something to do with drawing pastel pictures of ponies).

Anyway, we totally don't leave for, like, two and a half weeks, but in the meantime I, being unemployed, will be checking this hourly, praying that someone will post something witty that will kill a minute or two of my endless days. Hmmmm ... maybe we should tell some people about this first. Whatever.

Also: my birthday's in three days!!!!!!!!1!!!!! If you want to see me looking a little something like this, for some reason, come out to the Black Dog on Friday.

Uh, never mind. I have no idea how to post photos on here yet, so just try your best to imagine me looking totally retarded. Which should be pretty hard, because I'm so damn good looking.

4 Comments:

Blogger nathan fucker said...

This weblog is good, but lacking dinks and bums. I recommend instituting a policy requiring regular bum-dink inclusion in all posts. Bums and dinks should be the focus of each post, possibly to the exclusion of all other subject matter. Consider.

Also, it should be acknowledged somewhere on the weblog that, while some cats [i]are[/i] bigger than others, most cats are actually pretty much the same size.

-Pedro Sanchez

2:54 PM

 
Blogger Chris! said...

An excellent point, mr. fucker; it is indeed true that while there exists much variation in cat sizes, they are all still within a commonly accepted size range. That's why we don't see cats as big as a car, or big enough to eat a planet, while Garfield-sized is quite common.

Also common: handjobs. Discuss.

3:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?

Is this where I pick up my drycleaning?

Jesus

2:38 PM

 
Blogger Chris! said...

Please stop leaving your drycleaning here, Jesus. Seriously.

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home