Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

GIRLS GONE WILD!!

I was about to go to bed when I remembered I promised Chris I'd write a post tonight or something. I'm watching Girls Gone Wild right now (what? Can you think of anything better to be doing at 2am?), and I'm being told over and over again that the best things come in pairs. Like, uh, shoes. And hands. Having two hands is waaay better than having one.

They also keep showing this clip where they tell a girl they'll give her a Girls Gone Wild tank top if she shows them her tits. She does, but spends the whole time looking like she's going to cry. Kind of makes you think: was that shitty, too-small tank top that shows off your tits worth showing off your tits for? If only I lived in Dallas ...

1 Comments:

Blogger YellowPony said...

Girls Gone Wild was actually in Edmonton during reading week this year. To quote the newspaper article, they like canadian girls better because the drinking age here is lower.
I'm sure they'll be back, you don't have to go to Dallas!

5:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home