Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Sniff-a ...

HEY EVERYONE!!! This post is just to confirm that I am, in fact, alive. I only have five minutes before my time at this computer runs out, but I'll do my best to convince you of this fact. First off, I don't have strep throat as Chris wrote earlier--just a totally annoying cold that's making me, and particularly Chris, sad. Don't worry though, we're still seeing lots of "neat" things, which Chris has already told you all about, probably (what, you think I read this piece of crap?). Anyway, the highlight of today, at least for me, was seeing Fleet Street, the place where all London's journalists used to work and drink. We checked out a pub from 1667 called Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese where, among others, Samuel Johnson used to drink, which was pretty rad. Unfortunately, it was closed because it's a bank holiday.

Okay, I'm running out of time, but one more thing: DAVE BERRY: "MASTERS" DOES NOT HAVE AN APOSTROPHE IN IT, YOU RETARD.

2 Comments:

Anonymous David Berry said...

Actually, according to the Canadian Oxford Dictionary, it is called a "master's degree." I looked it up.

Of course, I also have the dignity to not write in all caps.

2:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh!

Nerd Fight!

YOU NERDS!!!

~Mike W

12:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home