Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Double WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Are you guys ready for MORE PHOTOS?!? Next up on the list: Paris! (I'm doing these one city at a time since, like I said yesterday, it's extremely tedious. Also, my friend Courtney's in town and I told her that I had to go to my parents' to do laundry this afternoon and therefore couldn't hang out with her. Ever since then—which was about two and a half hours ago—I've been sitting in front of my computer at home. Fuck, I'm even still in my pyjamas. It's going to be a bit of a shock when I suddenly have French class to go to five days a week, hey?)

Anwyay! Paris!

This is me with a bottle of nasal spray. It was our first day in Paris. I was sick.



Next, some hilarious graffiti on a poster in the Bastille Metro station. Look closely at/around the soccer ball.



The French have strange grave markers. This was outside a mausoleum in Montparnasse Cemetery (where, incidentally, Jean Paul Sartre and Simone De Beauvoir are buried together, along with several other famous philosophers/artists/politicians who I can't remember off the top of my head).



This here's Notre Dame.



Chris braved his fear of heights several times this trip when the peer pressure to climb to the top of tall things got to be too much. This is the view from the top of Notre Dame. Neat, huh?



This is a guy fire-spinning (or whatever you call it) in a little square called Place de Saint Catherine near our hotel. It had several good restaurants, making it a rare and exciting find in Paris.



This is the Eiffel Tower at night. It was sparkly. And pretty.



Alright, there's a very limited selection of the dozens of photos week took in Paris. Stay tuned for Rome!

3 Comments:

Blogger Eyeris said...

When I die, somebody has to make sure that I get a cat grave marker like that. Awesome!

Speaking of cats, I also want to tell you guys that I found an online quiz that day titled : Which Absurd Cat are you? I know taking online quizzes are usually lame and so 1995, but due to the theme of this blog and the awesome answers of this quiz (which includes "love machine cat," "derranged cat," and "ninja cat"), I think you guys should try it out.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=203

9:11 AM

 
Anonymous skjip said...

that eiffel tower shot is nice. you should send me a copy. i think you know my e-mail address...

3:12 AM

 
Blogger Chris! said...

Hey! Thanks, Skip. I lucked out on that one; the rest of my night shots were of fairly to substantially retarded quality. But yeah, we'll send you one no prob. And if anyone else wants a copy of a photo for whatever reason, feel free to ask.

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home