Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Monday, June 27, 2005

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That's right: after more than two weeks of slapping my keyboard with open palms and screaming like a retard, I've finally figured out how to post more than one photo at a time on here. So, friends (or at least those of you who are still reading this), are you ready??? (Sorry in advance for the quantity, by the way. Considering I had 205 photos to choose from, I don't think it's that bad that I could only narrow it down to 28.)

Alright! So this first one here is in Toronto. Ah, friends. Remember what those are like? Here we are at the Victory Pub (they have Grasshopper on tap!). Clockwise from left, that's Kris Meen, Christie, Christie's friend Christine, Sunita (I hope I'm spelling that right), Ken, Chris, and Heather. And yes, including me, five of us that night were named K/Chris-something. Our parents suck:



Next, we have good ol' Big Ben, with the London Eye in the background:



This here is Westminster Abbey. Soaring!



And here are Chris and I in St. James's Park. Aren't we adorable?



And this here is Notting Hill, made famous by those two crazy lovers, Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts. Specifically, this is a street called Portobello Road, known for its street market selling everything from antiques to food to tacky shit for tourists. Also, the houses (or "flats") are pretty.



This is a statue of Queen Anne outside St. Paul's Cathedral. It kind of looks like she's about to kill you with some kind of sceptre-laser:



That skinny building in the middle is called Ye Olde Cock Tavern:



And this is Queen Victoria's monument to her husband, Prince Albert, in Hyde Park. It's also a perfect example of British arrogance at the height of the empire.



Okay, that's London. Stay tuned for Paris and Rome, but this is incredibly tedious and I don't want to do it anymore.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Immensely enjoyable!" - Mike Winters, Canada Newswire

8:50 PM

 
Anonymous Crammit said...

"I like the sceptre laser!" - Ken Craddock, Foreskin Repairman

8:58 PM

 
Anonymous Some fucking corporate newspaper stooge named Heather said...

"Fine family entertainment for the holidays! Two thumbs up."

9:25 PM

 
Blogger enthrall said...

"More Pooper jokes!"

- Vue writer monkey

12:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I love them, much better than Cats. I'm going to see them again and again" -- Collin Gallant and his aging conception of popular reference.

1:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home