Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Monday, April 10, 2006

We Interrupt this Blog for a Shameless Hot Dog Sauerkraut Casserole-Related Plug...


Glance to your right and you'll see-- HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET EATEN BY A BEAR!!! Just kidding. You'll actually notice a link to Alana's new blog, Wasabi Cowgirl, a treasure trove of culinary adventures. And by treasure trove I mean restaurant reviews, recipes, reviews of insane retro cookbooks, and other culinary-related stuff. Check it out, and learn the secret of 1970s canned meat cuisine. (OK, the secret is 1970s canned meat cuisine is gross, but check out the blog out anyway, it's deliiiiiicious.)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the time that I tried to make spagheti sauce with salsa, flaked ham and a can of corn. I buried the end-product, then burned the shovel.

2:28 AM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

Ah, dear me. Goodness. If she needs any poverty-related culinary compromise stories, or anysuch depressing digestive-system anecdotes, be sure to tell her that I'm more than capable of providing a corucopia of canned-corn-only meals and meal-replacements.

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

Also, there's no link.

12:41 PM

 
Blogger enthrall said...

We Interrupt these Comments for a Shameless Employment-Related Plug!

I'm trying an e-networking job search experiment...

"Gifted Edmonton-based communicator and public relations practitioner with four glorious years of experience in theatre/non-profit and the corporate sector seeks that challenging career position. Also a bilingual writer and editor for an irreverent arts weekly, I am ready to put my wide variety skills to use for the right organization."

How blatant. But blogging is the Network of Now, so this just might work. If it does, I'll write an article about it. And be happier in a new job.

2:12 PM

 
Blogger Dave said...

I'm guessing by the interesting new subhead to this blog that Neal is enjoying the Change Settings button.

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Ladysir said...

So does that mean Hot Dog Sauerkraut Casserole isn't Myles Goodwin's favourite food? Damn.

8:21 PM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

Huh?

8:38 AM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

Yeah. If you want a job, try posting a fragment of a cover letter somewhere other than a blog where the entire readership adds up to less than nine people.

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

Oh. I just got your subhead comment, Dave. No, nothing to do with me. I think it's the powers that be reciting words to what would be a totally cool punk rock song.

12:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home