Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Ozanada

I don't know how to do it, but I've done it. I've created Ozanada, a choronicle of my life and othersuch retardation, to document my trip across Canada, and the journey towards the journey. With Journey. Man, what a great band.
I didn't want to clutter up this blog too much, because sometimes, I write long. But if anyone wants the things posted here, I could do that, too. I'm easy that way. And in general. Oh, and the post below is the drunken beginning to Ozanada, before I knew I was even going to write it. Read it. Live it. Love it. Yeah.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll bite. What the hell are you talking about?

2:27 PM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

It's the story, man. MY story. About me. Mostly I wanted a place to put all my ramblings about my cross country trip. But, since I can't even get a job to fund my stupid trip to get the hell out of Edmonton, I think I'll rename the blog "kill me, I'm stupid."

6:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to the Hat. We need fresh meat.
BTW - if anyone wants the freaking crazy prelim hearing details from a certain murder trial, eamil me at my home address. (crazy)

9:12 PM

 
Blogger KING of KENSINGTON said...

Where are we going? Maybe the US border will take us and the bad beer won't kill us. Have camera, will travel.

8:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home