Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Friday, August 12, 2005

before they were formed in the womb, I knew them...


Ho. Lee. Fuck.

Are you even ready for this?

I think the voiceover guy is the same one who did the rollovers on that old classic, Megacar. Go on. Run your mouse over the logo in the top right a few dozen times. It only gets funnier. Oh, and don't neglect the actual section buttons, either. Hear ol' rumbly-voice say totally not-extreme phrases like "ABOUT US!" and "NEWS!"

Aah...

Also, thanks to Iris for posting stuffonmycat.com. Makes me wish I had a cat. Or stuff.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gospel mime? Ho. Lee. Indeed. I wonder how many people got seizures watching that intro...

1:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEGACAR,
MEGACAR,
MEGA-ME-MEGAC-MEGACAR

1:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, gentlemen, I propose a toast. To MEGACAR!!
I've investigated, and the company credited with the MEGACAR!! voiceovers has list of samples.
http://www.breakout4u.com/
(check out the "skip cool intro" button)
There's a tonne of German radio spots on the samples page. I don't know what they're saying, but in one a guy scream's in English "I am DJ Gorbachev, this is my friend DJ Reagan!"

Also check out what former Glass Tiger member Michel Hanson is up to.
http://www.weddingsongs4u.com/index.html
Call me an old romantic, but this is freaking horrible.
Furthermore, MEGACAR!!

Collin

12:26 PM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

I don't understand why something to do with internet would be called megacar. Mind you, I don't really understand the grocery store. It whould just be called the free supper store.

4:27 PM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

Wait. I'm thinking it must be the AUDIO component of this that is interesting. I don't have sound.

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home