Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

failure!

Okay, well, even though the music links seemed to work just fine when I tried them elsewhere, for some reason they totally break when you click on them through blogger (at least for me; I can only assume it's the same for you).

So what I might try is just giving you all my briefcase address right now and you can go check out the tracks yourselves over there. I'll add this to the top of the links section on the right so we don't have to go searching for it. If this even works, of course. I'll try to work out a system where which songs I've uploaded on which day will be more obvious (maybe date-naming the folder the tunes are in). But yeah. Give this a try, let me know if it works for everyone, and hey, post some comments. "Wicked."

***LATE EDIT***

Okay, none of this shit is working. Turns out no one is allowed to see your files in Briefcase unless they're photos. Anybody have any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home