Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Friday, September 29, 2006

A week of Garfield, every week, until we die.

I was drunkenly slurring about this site a couple weekends back, and I meant to link to it earlier, but the guy took a couple weeks off and get back to posting until a a couple days ago. But at any rate, I implore you all to check out my latest (and admittedly obvious) obsession, Garfield: Permanent Monday, a rather brilliant blog that deigns to take a sober, critical look at everyone's favourite fondly-remembered-but-rarely-enjoyed comic strip. And if you're still horny for comic reviews, check out The Comics Curmudgeon if you haven't already. Worth visiting daily.

And finally, you'll now find a long overdue link to Christie's blog, Not That Kind of Jersey Girl, in the sidebar, so we can all keep tabs on her BBC-related misadventures on the remote, xenophobic, cow-infested pseudo-British island of Jersey.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very diabolical of that fat, fat pussycat.

11:56 AM

 
Blogger Dave said...

Ah, yes, the ideal companion piece to this: http://www.supermasterpiece.com/marmaduke/

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Tucksie said...

Don't think I don't know you meant me, Collin.

7:37 AM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

So, Christie got that job? Weird.

10:08 AM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

Also, Screwtet, thanks for linking me to a vortex of Garfield that swallowed me and dropped me back in my chair three hours later.

11:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I was talking about Garfield.
P.s. You have one hell of a premise for a BBC sitcom there.

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home