Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

still more bigger cats

Another instance of our blog's title found on the interweb, proving yet again that people all over the world are captivated by the concept of some cats being bigger than others. From an Animal Planet message board conversation:

horseyhannah
Member
posted 03-15-05 11:09 AM
I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT BREEDS OF CATS AND COULDNT DECIDE WHAT THE BIGGEST BREED OF DOMESTIC CAT WAS DOES ANYONE KNOW???

mypoundpup00133
Member
posted 03-15-05 02:35 PM
i know the tiger is the biggest "big cat" but im not sure about domestic cats. mabey "Maine coon". they are big. i think its just some cats are bigger than others not depending on the breed. i have a realy big cat and he is just a regular tabby

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo yo yo yo YO!

Hows it goin Chris and Kristine! Awesome blog, yo. I'm enjoying a rare moment in this entire month, when I actually have time to read for pleasure! And when I say pleasure, I mean the NASTAY kind! As I was reading through the "archives" of this blog, I noticed an annoying feature that maybe you can fix? This is that you can go to previous posts no problem, but then when you want to go back to more current posts, there's no links to click on. That sucks ass, YO!

This blog is a cool idea. But it needs more pictures of you and Kristine. No, it needs more pictures of Kristine. sha-ZANG!

Well, it's 7:45pm and I'm going to take a nap, because these days, I get my sleep when I can get it, understand?

Oh, before I go, I MUST tell you what I found myself doing on Thursday! One of the patients on the ward had a wee problem involving his foreskin. His nurse called me to inform me that his foreskin was stuck on the wrong side of his glans. When I got there, half of his foreskin was SWOLLEN and raised up, and then there was a narrow part of foreskin further up the shaft that was evidently causing the problem. It would take a lot of coaxing to get that (also swollen) glans back on the right side of the foreskin...

It took me a minute or so to figure out the problem, as my member doesn't have its turtleneck anymore.

Then I chose my plan of attack. I "mucoe'd" the glans (that's what they call KY in the hospital), and began my work. FIrst I tried grabbing the swollen part of the foreskin tightly with both hands and pulling. This resulted in a yelp of pain from the old man (oh yeah did I mention he was 85?).

Hmm...

Eventually I found the proper method. Using my index and middle finger of one hand, I squoze the shaft just below the swollen part of the foreskin, and pulled up on it to try to slide it over the glans. With the thumb of my other FREE hand, I pushed down on the glans. Reluctantly, and with the help of the Mucoe, the glans slid back into it's hidey hole.

The old man sincerely told me that he was greatly indebted to me.

Just another day at the Toronto General, my brother.

Allright, Kenny OUT!

6:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the most disgusting thing I've ever read...

~Mike W

Also: Hi Kenny!

9:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home