Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Stay Puft!


I dare you to click on this very not safe for work video clip.

See, this is what happens when self-obsessed nut-jobs/dickheads (sorry, there’s just no avoiding the word-play here) go crazy in super-size-me culture (although you probably can’t get order that at a drive-thru). I love his justification for it too. According to the, well… sad-sack, his self-mutilation is an emasculating “adventure,” as if dunking your junk in a public toilet makes you Allen Quartermain. He also claims to be “challenging” notions of what a penis is. Riiight. So by that logic anyone with hydrocephalus is challenging the notion of what a head is. I hope Darwinism has something particularly hilarious in store for this one-man sausage party. Maybe an accident involving running nude through a revolving door.

I guess he’ll never be a champion hurdler (can you even buy a Double-D sports-cup?).

But at least he’s top contender for World Tea-Bagging Champion.

Or he can pretend to be the guy in all those AC/DC songs.

Model Hammer-pants?

Can’t. Stop. Making. Giant. Testicle. Jokes.

AAAAAAAAAAA!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, no.
No thank you.
What kind of person stores his bowling ball in a bee-stung gob of stinkmeat? Sick. Bad. ...why am I sweating?

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

This is gross too.
http://www.jokaroo.com/funnyvideos/barfingdrunkguy.html

7:35 AM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

This is good. (I'm just goofing off on the internet, now --none of this is relevant.)
http://www.jokaroo.com/funnyvideos/arnoldiscoming.html

7:59 AM

 
Blogger Dave said...

Ha ha!

Just got a chance to look at that guy barfing vid -- hilarious. I remember being at Squires way back when and this friend-of-a-friend was sitting across the table from me, with a look of total stunned drunkeness. He casually reached for his half-finished pitcher of beer, put his face in the top and neatly topped it up with barf, then slid it back to the middle of the table like nothing happened. At least he didn't keep drinking it, though.

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

It wasn't me, was it? I usually just barfed on myself.

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Dave said...

Nope, I can't actually recall the guy's name. It was a long time ago... so long that I actually thought Squires was a reasonable bar option. Yow.

10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home