Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Snake-o Flight-o!

Found this YouTube gem yesterday: the Japanese trailer for Snakes on a Plane, or Snake Flight, as it's known there, which is really is a nice example of distilling a title to its essence. Note how much more graphic, explicit and spoiler-filled the Japanese trailer is. I wonder if the film had the same impact and cult status over there that it did here?

Will we ever see Godzilla Versus Snake Flight? Or Godzillas on a Plane? "I'm sick and tired of all these motherfucking Godzillas on this motherfucking plane!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Neal Ozano said...

I'm really glad they don't bother editing any of the swears out.
Also, ladies and gentlemen, the Oscar goes to they guy who said "There's a snake on my ass!"

12:04 PM

 
Blogger DMFB said...

"Ride of the Valkyries" was kind of a nice touch.

1:05 PM

 
Blogger Daniel Kaszor said...

I think the Oscar goes to the guy who yelled "Get this snake off my dick!" but that wasn't in the trailer.

12:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home