Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Preview

Yeah. I should have kept posting. I've seen sunshine, and I've seen rain, as we all seem to have seen, or something.
I was hired on full-time at my newspaper, then I was almost fired from the newspaper for getting the name of a girl who died, and the name of the mother of another girl who died wonderfully incorrect. Then I met a new girl--and that's got ramifications beyond your typical B-G situations. Mostly, I'm just saying I'm still awesome, but I can't really fuck around and write posts at work any more. Uhh... except this time. Not that anyone pays attention to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you meet the girl who died?
Creepy.

Collin

6:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this, Death Blog 2000?

5:26 PM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

Did I meet the girl who died? What the hell do you mean? She's dead. I'd have never known her if she hadn't died...

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home