Our dirt bikes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas, jerks!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say that it's been awesome seeing you all again over the past couple weeks. How awesome, you ask? I think Mr. Mike Winters can best answer that question:

Puck hats? LRTs? Being drunk while wearing and riding both, respectively?? It's an Edmonton kinda Christmas! By the by, this is the comments thread where everyone can post what they got from Santa. Come on, vacuum cleaner! My apartment is in serious need of degrossification.

Happy holidays, all. I call no car-crashsies.

5 Comments:

Blogger Neal Ozano said...

I like fun. Why can't I go on the LRT? Nobody even asked me. Shame.

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

Also, I call boxing day as the day the old gang goes out to celebrate Christmas past. I'm not advocating the use of alcohol, except in moderation. Come on,. GIve me a chance.

7:17 PM

 
Blogger Ladysir said...

Christmas--or as I've come to call it, Novelty-Sock-mas--has brought me seven pairs of socks (most featuring pom-poms and Hello Kitties). The numbers are slightly down from years past, but there was a plane ticket to Edmonton that probably cut down on Santa's sock budget.

Joining my many new foot-sweaters is a rad Edward Scissorhands t-shirt and a handmade toque. That is all. The real stuff getting begins tomorrow.

5:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a circular saw and a router/table combo. I can't fuckin' believe it. Who needs a playhouse?

I mean, who needs a playhouse?

No, I mean... is there anybody reading this who needs a playhouse?

No, no... I mean: I can make a playhouse, now.

...

I also got a shirt.

7:11 PM

 
Blogger Neal Ozano said...

I got pants. And a shirt. And I got some money, and a Sherlock Holmes book. And eggs for breakfast. The shirt was too big, but soon enough, I'll go to Sears and get a smaller one.
Oh.
And I got a new transmission for my car.

Friends?

2:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home